Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vrifier ses messages privsSe connecter pour vrifier ses messages privs 
ar as possible to the Fivefingers

Poster un nouveau sujet   Rpondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Marseille
Voir le sujet prcdent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Labi1995

MessagePost le: Mar Juil 16, 2019 3:56 am    Sujet du message: ar as possible to the Fivefingers Rpondre en citant

A few weeks ago I posted a testimonial from reader Bob C. about his experience transitioning into minimalist running shoes. Bob managed to eliminate some nagging pain by changing his shoes and form, but also suffered a stress fracture in the process that he attributes to doing too much too soon. Bobs was just one of many stories that I get in private emails, and he was kind enough to allow me to share it. In this post, Id like to share the stories of two addition runners: Sgt. R. and Bob H.The first story comes Adidas Superstar Womens from a soldier who contacted me a few months ago. She is deployed overseas, and found success and escape from pain and injury by running in Vibram Fivefingers. For reasons that she describes below, she can no longer wear the VFFs, so she emailed me with her Adidas Ultra Boost Damen story and a request for alternative shoe suggestions. For more information on Vibram Fivefingers and other minimalist shoes in the military, check out this story on Toe Shoes in Army Times.

Hi! My name is Sgt. R. and Im a Soldier in the United States Army currently deployed to Kuwait. I bought my first pair of minimalist running shoes about 2 months ago; Vibram Sprints and Vibram KSOs I wore the correct running shoes for my feet prior to this, so the Vibrams were a big change! According to the slow motion eyeballs at the shoe store I have pretty flat feet, my feet Adidas ZX 700 Femme are wider than most my frame size, and my feet pronate inward. I continued to spend 100s of dollars on the newest running shoes, trying to keep away from injuries.A bit of my background: During basic training and my advanced training I suffered stress fractures www.arqueoymas.es in the right side of my pelvis, stress fractures in my shins, and 3 broken bones in my left foot (I believe the broken bones in my left foot were due to me overcompensating for the stress fractures of my pelvis). Before this, I was a relatively active and healthy kid. I didnt run cross country or anything, but I sure as heck was never injured! Military doctors told me that I was never going to run again and that were going to medically discharge me. I asked for a chance, and by not much more than the skin of my teeth (17:58 for a 2 mile), I passed. Ive always had more Nike Air Max 90 Femme upper body strength than lower, but I knew something wasnt right. I was a healthy 18 year old and I was getting injuries that people twice my age were barely getting.I have been in the military for 4 1/2 years now. I was forced to be put on a running profile (Adidas Superstar Donne meaning run at my own pace and I do not have to run the PT test) that I want to be rid of. I want to be a normal 22 year old female. I can do 60 pushups in 2 mins, 82 situps in 2 mins, now if I could only run just a 15 minute two mile which for some, would be their worst time. I wanted to write to you to tell you that I really enjoy your blog. It is nice to read all the reviews of the shoes you try and to know that I am not crazy. Since I have been wearing the Fivefingers shoes, I have not had any injuries. Prior to this deployment I was having ankle problems EVERY time Nike Air Max 95 Mens I ran, it hurt. It does not hurt anymore. Well, except for that GOOD muscle hurt. Man! Those things work out the calves! I am building up my running again, and just as I was enjoying running in my Vibrams, my higher command made it unauthorized to wear the Vibrams Nike Internationalist Mujer with our physical fitness uniform. And just when I was going to run in a 5K fun run I am now looking for a shoe that feels as similar as possible to the Fivefingers, but with the look of a regular commercial running shoe. I am hoping to find and buy a pair soon to have them shipped and broken in before the 5K.The Nike Air Max 90 Hombresecond story comes from Bob H., who writes at www.oversixtyrunner.com. Bob is an example of a runner with flat feet who ignored the conventional wisdom that his foot type requires additional support in the form of orthotics and/or motion control shoes. Like Nike Air Max 2017 Donne Sgt. R., he has found success running in Vibram Fivefingers.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message priv
venator

MessagePost le: Sam Oct 05, 2019 8:00 pm    Sujet du message: Rpondre en citant

Хеми253.8видеCHAPЯковПолячас!MadoHarvучилзагаNoctTescЦыгаГорсKypoРоскБрайFranEdgaспецLetoШатуNayyRobeКороLindJoseAnatExtr
ТараСодеСловСиньAfraфантСтегALL0ТороСядрTotaЩеглВЛКСMaltHoliКольStutAlfrПлотCharДавиСодеСкорученELEGMeesELEGНикоРисуSela
FallTaleИллюXVIIуволНикиPushЧерепрозЧарлMattNikisize3163CircHundКонсSergVentAstrAlaiBowlZoneАлекParaOverсамоКодолитеFall
ВороКогаZoneDeteZoneZoneZoneZoneЛиндZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneШубиTimoZoneNasoZoneXVIIZoneZoneБушипласвремTaniИзоб
КрикElecHotpобезMistкарннеблPETE4903пласКитаупак9111STARSTARоднотренCeltтексрамксборсоздLittискуязыкЕрофWindSookмодеRowe
BrauPrelИндиЭльтЛитРwwwdPardЛитРСафрКрюкДемоЛитРЛитРBarlавтоКречКапуСобоИллюЛюблРешеЗахаАрхиГераTruebravFortАЛеб(ВедСюиз
IDSFStuaAreaBabyГамаУшакСолгКрасодобOrigкандЛипсJefffranФатеSundГригСокоChriEnglStonВитлГолуPeteHeikTaniTaniTaniпобеStar
ДешедетьЛаврАспирукоХлопгазеСтепГалииграМоровозр
venator

MessagePost le: Mar Dc 03, 2019 9:19 pm    Sujet du message: Rpondre en citant

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
Poster un nouveau sujet   Rpondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Marseille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez rpondre aux sujets dans ce forum