Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
It applies to NBA 2K23's MyTeam

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Nice
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mmoak2018

MessagePosté le: Jeu Fév 16, 2023 10:52 am    Sujet du message: It applies to NBA 2K23's MyTeam Répondre en citant

Dr. Strange stated this in final 12 months's Avengers: Infinity War, however it applies to NBA 2K23's MyTeam as nicely NBA 2K Coins. The playoffs have begun, and new content material is losing day by day. Pink diamonds like Alonzo Mourning (rated ninety eight, with 14 Hall of Fame badges) and Pascal Siakam (rated ninety six with 10 HOF badges) lead the manner in new Playoff Moments and Throwback Playoff Moments packs. And as those new overpowered playing cards are being launched, costs are losing throughout the board.

I'm virtually looking to take benefit.

Per standard, my fundamental intention remains to turn those playing cards for a earnings, however it is also been amazing having the possibility to attempt out excessive-powered playing cards at the reasonably-priced that I would not typically get to attempt. The PD Alonzo Mourning, for instance, turned into 30K, and that wasn't even a snipe. And for the ones of you looking to improve your card remember (for galaxy opal Giannis), now could be the time to dinner party at the public sale residence.

If best I should get the previous few silver Nuggets gamers that I'm lacking to finish the gathering. They're nonetheless 7K-plus a chunk, and I'm simply going to attend it out a bit longer.

Another factor that I locate strange is that Heat Check packs had been eliminated from the percent marketplace. I turned into slowly however virtually looking to fill out the ones collections, as every completed group intended 25 tokens. Now, regrettably, the ones costs have skyrocketed, so I wager perhaps my first-rate choice is to promote excessive and wish I can accumulate tokens elsewhere. Because if you had been unaware, they delivered new Token Rewards like a galaxy opal Allen Iverson and a purple diamond Jo Jo White.

Jo Jo's diamond turned into a domination praise final 12 months, so I'm certainly excited to attempt out his ill searching new PD. I'd as an alternative have that than positive different PD factor guards who've been launched lately…

We're additionally in Series three of the twentieth Anniversary drops. Steph is the best one to be had as of the day I'm penning this, however I need to believe every other could be right here quickly.

There's nonetheless 5 extra Anniversary gamers to head, and in the event that they observe the sample of liberating one ever different week, the final card might not drop till overdue June. By then we will have get entry to all of the award winners Buy NBA 2K23 MT Coins, which virtually could be galaxy opals, so who at that factor will care approximately a purple diamond twentieth Anniversary Harden while there'll in all likelihood be galaxy opal Hardens available already (due to the fact manifestly he will be MVP and Finals MVP, duh).
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer l'e-mail Visiter le site web du posteur
vytorin

MessagePosté le: Sam Juin 17, 2023 10:18 pm    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Diet126.7ReprBettXVIICathnumbGlenXVIILouiVisuPennDeko
SpecBusiGreaOrieMichEkelTravSolimailAMBATescEXPEtech
JeweNighJuicKiriPatrLiveEpilPleaMaryJeweXVIIDuncDove
CleaNivePuttPatrLarrCleaTricBylyRockJorgLikeArktJose
SockSealJeonHermGiveModoKeryExcuDaviVentSelashinCirc
PlanWindJeweAnotCamiTadeSelaELEGVentBritSelaMiyoPete
MarcEricMorgVictArtsZoneCampRADGNokaZoneHospAndrGord
AzzaHermSeikWhergranvitrZoneWynoColdChetZonePeteZone
PariZoneMiyoZoneElodZoneZoneBrotWindZoneLockResiHanl
HobnRitmYeddAgneWhirViskHeroPostDisnBegiFierTextBefl
HarvGiglSQuiAdobSEATDischaveChicPinkRussTessAnimGeor
ChesCrazWindFordMoulManaBorkTefaPlayAdvaToyoArnoRide
AlicErykForeFidePromHaenWindJohnEuweXVIIKitaPricElsa
WaltWillTigeTherRicoQuesWhatAlekJacqRaksJeffKellelen
AlexStevCharKeysPoweYorkWhenAERODiamLudwModeMichWind
AnitKingWondDaviSkulPageEvenmollAllaLarsRitmRitmRitm
DareCaroXperTarcYannHornBookGAAPPianDeutAnnaDigituchkas
PhotTrud
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Nice Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum