Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Nashville Predators defenseman

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Aix en Provence
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
laiyongcai92

MessagePosté le: Lun Avr 15, 2019 3:47 am    Sujet du message: Nashville Predators defenseman Répondre en citant

P.K. Subban has found a way to go beyond his more than 1.1 million followers on Twitter and 844 Jeff Skinner Jersey Womens ,000 more on Instagram.He’s hitting national television.The 2013 Norris Trophy winner will host “P.K. Subban’s All-Star Special” Friday night on NBC Sports Network airing immediately after the NHL All-Star Skills competition, and Subban is ready to have some fun.“It allows me to have a platform to be able to talk about things that I care about,” Subban told The Associated Press on Thursday. “It’s not all about me with the guests that we have coming on and I guess some of the promo that we give certain players and athletes and people that I’m involved with. I think it’s a benefit not only for me but for everybody involved.”The hour-long special is part-talk show taped at the San Jose Improv with fans as the audience in San Jose, California.Subban’ guests will include Jay Leno, comedian and TV host W. Kamau Bell, country singer Lee Brice, IndyCar driver James Hinchcliffe, Columbus defenseman Seth Jones and 13-year-old hockey player Ty Cornett.The show also includes live comedy sketches by Subban along with segments featuring Subban at a jam session with Brice and a recent visit with his family in Toronto. Subban gave no hint of the topics that will be covered, saying only to tune in and watch.“There’s definitely some things that I’m going to talk about in my monologue that I’m sure that people will get a good kick out of, and that’s the whole point of watching it Jaycob Megna Jersey Womens ,” Subban said. “Hopefully enough people think enough about the show to tune in and see the interviews with the guests, the skits that we’ve done and the work that’s been put into the script.”Television is nothing new for Subban. NBC Sport producer Sam Flood said they learned what a great communicator the defenseman is when Subban worked the final game of the 2018 Stanley Cup Final.“He worked well with Mike Tirico, was involved in an interview with the commissioner, and it was fun to see,” Flood said.That led to further talks between NBC Sports Group about how to showcase Subban without interfering with his top priority, the Nashville Predators. They announced the All-Star special and “The P.K. Project” digital series earlier this month. The first episode of “The P.K. Project” just debuted giving viewers a look into his personal life.“P.K. is doing a wonderful job working with our team to get some unique content and content that only could happen with his relationships and his personality,” Flood said.The All-Star special and “The P.K. Project” work around Subban’s schedule. Subban said players are at the rink for about three hours a day, leaving them with plenty of free time. Away from hockey, Subban said he has plenty of other interests keeping him busy including food, fashion and television.“Just because the person next to me doesn’t think that they can host their own show doesn’t mean that I can’t Max Jones Jersey Womens ,” Subban said.To the 29-year-old defenseman who made his NHL debut in February 2010 with Montreal, what matters is finding what works for himself. Subban knows some people might criticize him spending time on something other than his Predators’ job, which pays him $9 million a year through the 2021-22 season.“But some people do other things because it makes them better at their job,” Subban said.Starting his own production company — PeeK Productions — is something Subban has wanted to do for a long time.“Now to be able to own the content that I’m doing and develop it and have a team and put out meaningful content that you can see and own it was a priority for me and my team,” Subban said. “I’m very excited about today and moving forward.” LOS ANGELES (AP) — Battered, bruised and playing on the second night of a back-to-back, it would have been understandable if the youthful Vancouver Canucks gave up ground in their surprising playoff push.Instead, the Canucks found a way to beat the Los Angeles Kings.Elias Pettersson and Brock Boeser scored in a shootout after Adam Gaudette tied it up with 1:38 remaining in the third period to give the Canucks a 4-3 win over the Kings on Thursday night.“I was worried that we’d be emotionally maybe a little low today just because we put a lot on the table last night,” Canucks coach Travis Green said, referencing the 1-0 loss at Anaheim on Wednesday. “Not just emotionally. Physically it was a tough game Andrej Sustr Jersey Womens , and to win a game like that can lift a team.”Playing without defenseman Christopher Tanev and forward Jake Virtanen because of injuries sustained against the Ducks, the Canucks got typical contributions from Pettersson and Boeser, who each scored in regulation.But it was Gaudette who grabbed the loose puck and scored on a wrist shot from the left circle to ensure the Canucks earned at least one point, playing as the extra attacker in a role that might have gone to a healthy Virtanen under normal circumstances.“It’s really nice for Adam to get rewarded and that’s what happened,” said goalie Jacob Markstrom, who never saw the tying goal as he was still getting settled on the bench. “Ice time is up for grabs and he’s out there for 6-on-5 and scores a huge goal for us. It was a team comeback.”Markstrom made 35 saves through overtime, before allowing a shootout goal to Ilya Kovalchuk and then stopping Anze Kopitar and Adrian Kempe as the Canucks ended their four-game road losing streak.Alec Martinez had a goal and an assist for the Kings, who had not played at home since Jan. 21 because of the All-Star Game, bye week and a six-game road trip while Staples Center hosted the Grammys. Jonathan Quick made 24 saves.Martinez had put the Kings ahead 10:59 into the third period when Markstrom was unable to stop the wobbly shot from the blue line through traffic.The Canucks were able to respond in the pressure of the moment, showing the growth Green believes can only come from being in the playoff chase. Vancouver moved into a tie with Minnesota for the second wild-card in the Western Conference.“Mindset is different when you are out of it Barrett Hayton Jersey Womens ,” Green said. “You can still play in those games at this time of year, but if there’s not something on the line then you don’t feel pressure and it’s not the same thing. For our young guys to go through this, it means a lot. We hope we make it. We hope we’re there at the end. But we’re learning as we go.”For the Kings, they earned a point for the fifth time in six games but remain last in the Western Conference and seven points behind the Canucks and Wild.“I think we’ve just got to learn from this stuff,” Martinez said. “I think we’ve been practicing better as of late and that’s translated to games, but like I said we need points right now.”NOTES: Tanev was placed on injured reserve and will return to Vancouver for further evaluation of an ankle injury, Green said, while Virtanen did not play because of an upper-body injury. . Boeser became the fifth Canucks player to have multiple 20-goal seasons before turning 22-years-old. … Kings F Kyle Clifford had two assists. … Canucks D Guillame Brisebois had a minus-2 rating in 9:24 in his NHL debut.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Aix en Provence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum