Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
At that time,

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Camargue
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
At that time,
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu Mai 16, 2019 5:42 am    Sujet du message: At that time, Répondre en citant

At that time, I was alone, frank, fearless, and though I was alone, I didn��t care. But on that day, under the sycamore tree, the breeze struck, and you talked with her and laughed, passing slowly from me. After that day, your smile will always come to my eyes. To this day, I have never forgotten that your smile is like a flower, and in the bright sunshine, there is a fascinating glow. You are not beautiful, but you still live in my heart. I started to change that day. I changed my indifference, changed my indifference, tried to communicate with people, smiled at people, was friendly to people, and did things I had never tried. I finally had the courage to stand in front of you and let you know my name. But I hid my lonely heart in my heart and dared not say the summer of that year Marlboro Lights. For some reason, you left. I left when I had the courage to confess to you. Since then, I have lost you in my life and become gray. Just because you left the city, you may not have known that I have secretly seen you, but I don't care about going forward because there is a good person next to you. That was the first time. I hated myself for being weak and I rarely went to see you. I was afraid that he was too dazzling and made me humble. I am trying to catch up with your steps, but I forgot, you are also rushing forward Carton Of Cigarettes, and finally went to him on September 17, 2011, that day, I really missed you. That day, you invited a lot of people to attend your wedding. You and your former friends are chilling, including my original. I don��t matter in your heart. I didn��t say anything on that day. I just wish you happiness, and you said that after you left. The days, but concealed my little feelings for you, then you have children, I still haven��t been jealous Parliament Cigarettes, you teased me to keep like a jade, I just smiled, you never found the tenderness in my eyes, I can��t tell you. Ok, but I can't forget it. Later, like you, that year, I suddenly left. You never looked for me. I have never seen you again. Because I don't dare to disturb your calm and beautiful life, and can't bother, I think you are happy, so choose to silently guard. And I love you, it is a constant oath. At that time, I was alone, frank and fearless. Although I was alone, I didn��t care what it was. On that day, under the phoenix tree Cigarettes Online, the breeze struck, and you talked with her and slowly passed by me. After that day, your smile will always come to my eyes. To this day, I have never forgotten that your smile is like a flower, and in the bright sunshine, there is a fascinating glow. You are not beautiful, but you still live in my heart. I started to change that day. I changed my indifference, changed my indifference, tried to communicate with people, smiled at people, was friendly to people, and did things I had never tried. I finally had the courage to stand in front of you and let you know my name. But I hid my lonely heart in my heart and dared not say the summer of that year. For some reason, you left. I left when I had the courage to confess to you. Since then, I have lost you in my life and become gray. Just because you left the city, you may not have known that I have secretly seen you, but I don't care about going forward because there is a good person next to you. That was the first time. I hated myself for being weak and I rarely went to see you. I was afraid that he was too dazzling and made me humble. I am trying to catch up with your steps, but I forgot, you are also rushing forward, and finally go to him. On September 17, 2011, on that day, I really missed you. You invited a lot of people to your wedding that day. You and your former friends are chilling, including my original, I don��t matter in your heart that day. I didn��t say anything, just wish you happiness, and you said the days after you left, but they concealed my little feelings for you Cigarettes For Sale. Later, you have children, I still haven��t been jealous, you ridicule me as a jade, I just laugh. Laugh, you never found the tenderness in my eyes. I can't tell you how good, but I can't forget it. Later, like you, I suddenly left. You never looked for me. I have never seen you again because I dare not bother you to calm down. Life, can not bother, I think you are happy, so choose to silently guard. And I love you, it is a constant oath.
Folie

MessagePosté le: Mer Juil 24, 2019 10:15 am    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Coucou, votre blog est trop magnifique ! Je viens tous les jours et cela me plait beaucoup!!! Merci et bonne continuation !

voyance gratuite en ligne par mail rapide
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Adresse AIM
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Camargue Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum