Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Bakersfield Condors Brandon Manning suspended by AHL for dir

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Saint Tropez et de la Baie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
seestyle

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2022 8:54 am    Sujet du message: Bakersfield Condors Brandon Manning suspended by AHL for dir Répondre en citant

The AHL announced on Tuesday thatBakersfield Condors defenseman Brandon Manning for unsportsmanlike conduct. Manning was given a game misconduct in Monday's contest for using a racial slur toward a member of the Ontario Reign as per AHL Rule 23.9.
"Last night I made comments to an opposing player that Dallas Cowboys Pants were stupid and offensive," ."After the game I spoke with the opposing player in person, Dallas Cowboys Hoodies Sweatshirts which I'm very grateful for. He allowed me to apologize and I took full responsibility for what I said.
"To say I've learned from this situation is an understatement and I promise to be better."
MORE:
Boko Imama, the Ontario Reign player Manning directed the racial slur toward, on Wednesday.
"What happened is unfortunate for everyone," Imama said."No matter how intense or heated a game gets, there is no room for this in our game and no excuse. I am very proud to be an African Canadian hockey player and to stand for all other players that are in the same situation as me."
Bakersfield,the Edmonton Oilers'AHL affiliate,also expre sing disappointment in Manning's comments.
"We are aware of Bob Lilly T Shirts an unacceptable comment directed toward an Ontario Reign player by Bakersfield Condors defencemen Brandon Manning during last night's game,"said Keith Emmitt Smith Jerseys Gretzky, Condors general manager/Oilers a sistant general manager. "This is a very serious matter, we are disappointed by Brandon's comment and we fully support the American Hockey League's decision. The Oilers and Condors organizations wholeheartedly believe in a respectful workplace and will work to better educate our players on appropriate conduct on and off the ice."
The 29-year-old has played 255 games in the NHL, including nine this season with the Oilers, Ceedee Lamb Hoodies Sweatshirts most recently appearing Nov. 2 against the San Jose Sharks. He was by the Chicago Blackhawks on Dec. 30, 2018;Manning made his NHL debut in 2012with the Philadelphia Flyers.
TSN's Ryan Rishaug reported that the word Manning used was not the same word Roger Staubach Jerseys in the now and .
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">For clarification in the Manning incident, can report that the word he used was not the same word used in the Aliu/Peters situation. Not that any hurtful words are ever ok, simply reporting for context.
Ryan Rishaug (@TSNRyanRishaug) Manning has four a sists in 10 games with the Condors this season.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Saint Tropez et de la Baie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum