Forum sur la provence, l'astrologie et divertissement, forum voyance, webcam, forum télévision sur internet, les web tv, tourisme, cuisine, gastronomie, forum webmaster

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres 
 S'enregistrerS'enregistrer   ProfilProfil  ConnexionConnexion 
Marseille - Provence - Côte d'Azur - Aix en Provence - Luberon  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 
Toronto Maple Leafs Jason Spezza healthy scratch wont get re

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Saint Tropez et de la Baie
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
seestyle

MessagePosté le: Mer Aoû 03, 2022 10:06 am    Sujet du message: Toronto Maple Leafs Jason Spezza healthy scratch wont get re Répondre en citant

Welcome back to Toronto, Jason Spezza! Hope you enjoy the view of Scotiabank from the pre s Jon Teske Jersey box. That's the me sage head coach Mike Babcock sent to Jason Spezza on the eve of the NHL season opener.
The NHL veteran will be a healthy scratch for the Toronto Maple Leafs when they open the season against the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday which also happens to be Spezza's former team.
"I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, but I'm also a profe sional," Spezza said following the Leafs' morning skate, .
As per Sporting News' Dave McCarthy, Spezza battled with Frederik Gauthier during the preseason for a role in the Eli Brooks Jersey bottom-6 and Babcock was liking what he was seeing from the younger forward. Nick Shore will slot in at center.
MORE:
The Toronto native spent 12 years with the Senators, who took him second overall in the 2001 NHL Entry Draftbefore he was traded to the Dallas Stars prior to the start of the 2014-15 campaign. After five seasons with Dallas, with Alan Branch Jersey his hometown Maple Leafs at the league minimum in order to make a childhood dream come true.
"Just to have a chance to put on a Leaf jersey is going to be pretty special for me. Like I said, to see the logo beside my name on TV looks pretty good," . "When you get drafted by Ottawa and play 12 years there, you probably don't think that's going to happen. That's the Charles Woodson Jersey biggest rivalry."
NHL SN predictions:
A 12-time 50-point scorer and five-time 30-goal scorer, his production has declined over the last two seasons; he had eight goals and 26 points in 78 games in 2017-18 and followed up with another eight-goal campaign and 27 points, as well as a plus/minus rating of minus-13.
Still, with 915 points in 1,065 games, Spezza is capable of bringing a lot to thetable; he's a Jordan Nwogu Jersey player who can win face-offs, play a role on the power play and at least put up bottom-6 numbers. He also brings a much-needed veteran presence to a relatively young Toronto team.
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">Tyler Seguin shares what Leafs fans can expect from Jason Spezza.
TSN (@TSN_Sports) Following backlash on Twitter and controversy surrounding the decision, Babcock said Spezza will see action on Friday when the Leafs take on the Columbus Blue Jackets.
<p dir="ltr" lang="en" xml:lang="en">Babcock says Spezza will play next game. Says him and Spezza are on the same page about the plan. There will be a rotation. Says Spezza needs a bit more practice on the PK.
Pierre LeBrun (@PierreVLeBrun) Joe Donovan Jersey The puck drops between Ottawa and Toronto at 7 p.m. ET.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.as-tu-vu.com Index du Forum -> Forum Saint Tropez et de la Baie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Vous pouvez poster de nouveaux sujets dans ce forum
Vous pouvez répondre aux sujets dans ce forum